Welcome to Bedrock. Bedrock is a powerful static site generator to create advanced HTML prototypes.
Visit the repository for information on how to install and use Bedrock. Bedrock is MIT-licensed.
Visit the demo to see a result of a prototype created with Bedrock (Work in progress!).
Watch these screencasts to get an idea of how Bedrock works:
Stay up to date
Read the Bedrock blog to stay up to date. Follow Bedrock on Twitter: @usebedrock.
- Built on Gulp, the fastest streaming build system.
- Automatic color documentation based on values in SCSS
- Build a tree of templates, whose structure gets reflected in an automatic page index.
- Easily add components to the style guide, whose code can be copied to the clipboard easily.
- Blindingly fast template generation using Jade and Express.
- Epic faking of application data by easily parsing JSON.
- Icon font compilation with automatic styleguide documentation
- Jade as a template language
- npm for package management
- Freedom of SCSS framework
Bedrock was made by the team at Mono. We are an interface design company based in Belgium.